Friday, June 26, 2009

Be On The Lookout!

So, I have just spent some time coordinating my grocery shopping list with Stop & Shops weekly circular and my in hand coupons as well as printable coupons. I am trying really hard to slash my food bill as much as possible. I plan on going grocery shopping Sunday evening, so I will also benefit from any coupons I may be able to utilize from the Sunday paper. I am envious of some of the blogs I read that talk about their itty-bitty out of pocket expenses...I want to get that good! I will let you know how I end up doing!

Also, I wanted to mention that I am starting to formulate a little giveaway of some random but fun items. So, be on the lookout for that upcoming post! If there is something you would be interested in seeing in a giveaway please share your ideas!

1 comment: