Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wild Wednesday: Weekly Stop & Shop Grocery Shop

This afternoon when I got out of work we went grocery shopping. I feel like we didn't do as well as we could have. Although, I only had 5 coupons to use (all printable coupons actually). My coupons were:
  • (2) $0.50 off 1 Nature Valley Dark Chocolate & Nut granola bars
  • (2) $0.40 off 1 box Nature Valley Any Variety granola bars
  • $1.00 off 1 bag New England Coffee
So, my coupons only saved me $2.80, but thats better than nothing I suppose. Stop & Shop had a promo for the Nature Valley bars (buy 4, save $4.00). That is why I chose to stock up on those, we won't have to buy more of them for a while. Some of the other items we purchased were not typical weekly items such as garbage bags and sugar. Therefore, these kinds of items brought our food bill up a little this week.

Total Before Savings: $108.40
Our Total Savings: $30.37
Total After Savings: $78.03

No comments:

Post a Comment