Sunday, August 9, 2009

Please Excuse My Disappearance

What a slacker I am! I know, I know! I said I would be posting again...and then I disappeared! I unfortunately had some car trouble this past week and ended up spending all of my extra energy on focusing on that! Also, I have been working on trying to line up a few extra "side" jobs, so please bear with me. I may break a promise or two here depending on my schedule. Well anyways, let's get back to the blogging.....

CVS

I went to CVS this afternoon after work and picked up a 4 pack of Sharpie Highlighters. I used a $1 off coupon (online coupon-I apologize, I do not recall where I found it!) and the product was on sale for $0.99. So I paid tax only out of pocket for a grand total of $0.07 or 100% savings!

That way my big purchase for the day. Nothing else really caught my eye in this weeks flyer, but who knows, I may stop back in. I do still have a $0.99 ECB that I have yet to use!

Stop & Shop

We actually skipped the food shopping this past week. We had plenty at home to use up and our work schedules have been a bit nutty lately so we haven't been cooking as much. We do plan on doing a Stop & Shop grocery shop later this week, I'm thinking we will last till at least Thursday. I will let you know how I do when I do! If you have already done your weekly shop please do share your sales and good finds!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time shopping and using the coupons. They can some in handy when chosen wisely. I do not like going grocery shopping. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been MIA myself. I have had tons to do for court, and my next date is tomorrow, so after that I should have PLENTY of time to help with the layout!

    Last week, I got TONS of stuff from stop n shop for sixteen bucks, they had some pretty good sales going on. I wrote a post about it, if youre interested.

    ReplyDelete