Friday, July 16, 2010

Feature Friday: La Femme Botique Etsy Shop

La Femme Boutique is another fantabulous jewelery shop on Etsy. Includes a range of beautiful elegant jewelry with a modern style. Her jewelery is simple, classic, and perfect for both everyday and/or special occasions. La Femme Boutique specializes in earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.

About The Artist: (As quoted directly from her Etsy Shop Profile)

"My name is Rachel and I am a jewellery designer located in Kellyville, NSW, Australia. I am a Mother to one very precocious 8 year old and wife to an Australian Air Force member. Don't be suprised to see my location change on a regular basis as we move around Australia. I love to make things have had tried many different mediums in which to satify that part of me that loves to create, however, I always come back to my first love, creating jewellery. I and am inspired by the colours and textures in nature. I love to use gemstones, pearls and good quality materials. I love to create modern, elegant designs with a simple clean feel. I work with sterling silver and copper predominently in my metalworking designs, but also use 14kt gold fill and good quality 16kt gold pated materials in my beaded jewellery for a touch of glamour. I am currently exploring the exciting world of enamelling and metalwork, so join me on a journey of self discovery whilst I hammer, shape, solder and enamel my way through the worlds silver supplies and a delicious array of enamel colours and vibrant possibilities."

Rachels' Favorite materials to work with include: Gemstones, pearls, swarvoski crystals, sterling silver, gold filled, and enamel.

My personal favorites include:
Turquoise Gemstone Nuggets with Sterling Silver Chain Bracelet:

& last but not least, the Sterling Silver Lampwork Frosted Focal Bead Necklace:

Not only can you find La Femme Botique on Etsy, you can also find Rachel on Facebook and through updates and ocassional competitions on her blog.

Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.