Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Feature: Emberatia's Etsy Shop

Looking for some original artwork to revamp your space?
You should consider the artwork at Emberatia's Etsy shop!

Trust me, I'm bookmarking this one for when I FINALLY escape from the dungeon (ie. my current apartment).

Her art is t
op-notch, really.

About the Artist: Ember Fairbairn-Ramsay

The Artist's Statement (directly from her website):

"Creating art for me is a communion with creation, it is a meditation where one “loses” self and merges into all that is and all that is yet to be. The artwork can also be a contemplation, rather than a mental, conceptual idea of artmaking. To a large degree it is the process and the form which shapes the content of the work, employing colour, mark making , symbol and shape through oil paint, and texture via the encaustic process. My work is also about relationship with and within nature as a being in the world of form".

"Ember has exhibited since 2000, selling work and completing commissions. Prior to which she trained in Queensland. She has sold work in Australia, U.S.A, Canada.
"

Embers favorite materials to work with are oil, encaustic, chelac, bitumen, and collages.

Follow Emberatia on Twitter.
Check out her Etsy Shop & her website.

My Thoughts:

I found Emberatia's Etsy Shop to have a great selection of artwork for all different moods, moments, and budgets! :) She really does have something for everyone!

My Favorite Piece of Artwork:

It is really hard for me to pick just one favorite in Emberatia's Etsy Shop, I love them all! But, if I had to pick, these would be my top three:

Be sure to check out these and many others at
Emberatia's Etsy Shop!

What's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I love her work, definitely a favorite on ETSY of mine now! Wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you a safe and happy weekend!
    Make sure you come by and check out the new posts, contests, polls, and giveaways!
    Stay Fabulous
    Chara
    http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete