Sunday, July 4, 2010

New England Coffee Product Review

Hello, my name is Ashley and I am an addict. A coffee addict that is! Really, I just HAVE to have coffee every morning. Yep, I am one of those people.

So, when I was given the opportunity to try New England Coffee I was estatic! Actually, as I am writing this my cup (#3) of New England Breakfast Blend is well within arms reach!

The flavors/blends I was so eager to try included:

Blueberry Cobbler
A fresh, sweet, juicy berry flavor with warm spice notes, reminiscent of a country kitchen.

French Vanilla
Smooth, luscious vanilla in a special blend of medium-roasted South and Central American beans.

San Fransisco Blend *Roasted Darker for Bold Flavor*
Rich, aromatic French Roast with the distinct flavors of medium-roasted Kenya AA and Sumatra Mandheling.

Hazlenut Creme (Decaffeinated)
Rich, nutty overtones in a mellow blend of medium-roasted South and Central American decaffeinated beans.

New England Breakfast Blend
The finest beans from Cental and South America in a hearty, medium-roasted wake-me-up blend.

Breakfast Blend (Decaffeinated)
A hearty, medium-roasted blend using only the finest beans from Central and South America. So flavorful you won't believe that it's decaffeinated!

The blends/flavors I was given the opportunity to try are not the only ones available! Be sure to check out all of the others including Chocolate Cappucino, Cinnamon Hazelnut, Hawaiian Macademia Nut, 4 Seasons Blend, and Costa Rican (just to name a few) at New England Coffee!

My Thoughts:

The first blend/flavor I tried was the Blueberry Cobbler. This flavor is my favorite. I love the smell of it while brewing. The blueberry flavor is perfect, it isn't too strong, and carrys out throughout the cup of coffee. I love it!

On the Blueberry Cobbler package was a sticker to "Try Me Iced" so I went to the website indicated www.trymeiced.com for brewing instructions. Boy was I glad I did! I just love iced coffee in this hot summer heat! I never really thought to brew my own iced coffee. Now that I now how I will definitely be doing it more often!

Brian's favorite was the San Fransico Blend, he usually like the more bold coffees.

Would I recommend New England Coffee?
YES, I would! I will definitely be making this a staple on my grocery list! You should definitely give it a try! There are great special offers on New England Coffee's website that you don't want to miss including a coupon, a FREE tumbler, and shop online!

Don't miss a beat... follow New England Coffee on Facebook!

Disclosure: I did not recieve any monetary compensation for this post. A special thanks to New England Coffee for providing me with the coffees mentioned above! All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment