Sunday, August 1, 2010

Have You Earned Any Swagbucks Lately?

Search & Win

Have you joined Swagbucks yet? If not, I highly recommend you do so. To be honest, when I first jumped on the Swagbucks bandwagon I didn't really know what the heck it was or the point of it. Well, after a while I took the time to figure it out and now I'm hooked!

What is it?

Swagbucks is a search engine a lot like that of Google or Yahoo. You can easily download the Swagbucks Toolbar for customized web search or you can do your searching through Swagbucks.com

To put it simply, the more you search the more you can earn. For example use Swagbucks to search for the sites you have bookmarked (instead of using bookmarks), or for sites you always visit regularly like email, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc.

By searching with Swagbucks you can earn points (aka various amounts of Swagbucks) to redem for prizes including giftcards, music, sweepstakes, products, etc. Most recently, I redeemed some Swagbucks for a $10 Starbucks Gift Card. The gift cards I think are my favorite of prizes at the Swag Store.

So, go ahead check Swagbucks out! Just for signing up you will recieve 30 Swagbucks! Give it a try & let me know what you think!