Monday, January 3, 2011

Retried Rite Aid & Walgreens Shop

Today I did swing by Walgreens on my lunch break and picked up (2) Coffeemate Creamers.
They were on sale B1G1 at $2.49.
I used (2) -$1.00 Coffeemate Creamer coupons bringing my cost to 2 for $0.49 or $0.25 each!
I saved $4.49 or 90%!

I was also able to stop at another Rite Aid and they did have the Colgate Toothpaste I was looking for! It was priced at $0.99 and I used a -$1.00 colgate coupon so I ended up only paying tax!

Bringing my grand total for todays shopping to $0.56 from $5.98, saving me about 92%!

1 comment:

  1. I love finding fellow couponers! :) Thanks for sharing your deals.

    Just stopping by from the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd come vist and follow me too at my new giveaway blog, Swagtastic Mama!

    ReplyDelete