Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still Searching for Furniture 4 Months Later...

Even after being in our new apartment for almost 4 months now we still have a lack of good furniture. We did finally get our living room sofa and love seat for the living room and we moved our old love seat into the spare room. I would like to focus on pulling my home office together now. We have been on the hunt for the right rug for the room at the right price but haven't had much luck. I have also begun to search for a new office chair as I spend a lot of time in my office and my simple wooden chair isn't the most comfortable thing.

Even though modern furniture is not so much my style at this point, I really do like this Contemporary Executive Chair in Black Leather. The fact that it's on sale for 50% off and qualifies for free shipping definitely helps!
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation in relation to this post. Please stay tuned for an upcoming product review from CSNstores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment