Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Csnstores.com Review: Zwilling JA Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 13 Piece Block Cutlery Set

As I mentioned before, I received a product to review from csnstores.com. Selecting a product to review was a difficult task for me as there is sooo much to chose from! The product I finally chose was the Zwilling JA Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 13 Piece Block Cutlery Set.This 13 piece set includes:
  • 2 3/4" Paring Knife
  • 6" Utility Knife
  • 5 1/2" Boning Knife
  • 8" Bread Knife
  • 8" Chef's Knife
  • Steak Knives (6 pcs)
  • 9" Sharpening Steel
  • Harwood Block (to safely store knives)
The Knives are made with contour santoprene with brushed stainless steal accent handles and have satin finish stainless steel blades. Blades are precision stamped as well. These knives are dishwasher safe (but not recommended).

I am very happy with my selection! We were in rather desperate need for new knives..ours were getting pretty ancient! For dinner last night we had steak on the grill, the perfect meat to test these bad boys on! They worked beautifully. I also made a salad to go with dinner and was able to cut my tomatoes without a huge sloppy juicy mess (like I experienced with my "old" knives).

I can now happily remove my old knife set from my life. Thank you csnstores.com!

Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did recieve the product to review at no cost. Thank you to csnstores.com for providing me with this opportunity!