Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Miss Having a Nice Big Bathroom!

I am definitely a daydreamer! I am always catching myself looking at home decor and what not for the space that I don't have. (Remember, I currently live in the dungeon...basement apartment). But seriously, I am always picturing my perfect home and all the things I'd love to fill it with!

Someday! In the meantime I can only dream and CSN stores is the perfect starting place to do so! For instance, I really miss having a nice big bathroom with a pretty vanity (like I use to have in my old apartment)! There are many closets MUCH bigger than my current bathroom.

Just Vanities is only one of CSN's many (200+) stores! Not only does Just Vanities have bathroom vanities but they also have bedroom vanities and vanity stools, lighting, mirrors, and much much more!

Oh, how I can not wait to get myself into a bigger place!

**Also, Stay tuned for an upcoming CSN Store product review here at Ashley's Allowance**

Disclosure: I was not monetarily compensated for writing this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment